Tuesday, November 27, 2007

CHEM LOVE.

I have been having so much fun lately in Chemistry. So, this is a picture of how our seating arrangements look like. There's mostly 4 people at a table so...


(Click for full view)

Ok. So, at our table, we have 2 girls and 2 boys and MAN. I LOVE OUR FREAKING TABLE. It's so much fun. Actually, Michelle is not included in that because she always leaves us and goes to another table but that's ok. Kyle goes to our table however and sits on the side between me and Chase. And, when those three talk it is sooooooo funny. I can't even tell you guys how much. I remembered saying that I can talk a lot better with guys and I can relate to them better and all. It's weird but it's true. So anyways, we had this conversation last week...

ME: CHASE! You're turning red.
CHASE: Yea.. That's what happens to white, fat boys. [LOL] Well, that's what happens to redheaded white fat boys. [LOL more.]
JARRED: ...So I guess you're a firecrotch then.

EVERYBODY STARES AT EACH OTHER.

CHASE: Yea. I guess you could say that.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. It's kinda disgusting and nasty but you should admit that it is funny.

And then one time, Jarred and Chase were telling jokes and this I think was the funniest. It's kinda mean though.

JARRED: What did a deaf, dumb, blind baby get for Christmas?
CHASE: What?
JARRED: Cancer.

As Chase would say, it's not being mean... it's critical humor. Haha. And then today, Monday, we were all just talking and stuff. And then Chase, cause he's kinda fat, started touching his man boobs. I was spaced out and when I saw that, I was like... "OHMYGOD."

And then Kyle said that he was trying to ignore it and we all started laughing. MAN. I love Chemistry. :]]

**

I just wanted to say that I'm planning on moving to Livejournal. I've had an account there for forever and I've only started using it again. And I like how you can make an LJ cut in there so that when you people are bored with me, you don't actually have to read it. LMAO. And LJ has no tagboard so kelangan nyo mag comments. Pwede naman yung walang accounts e. Anonymous nga lang so leave your names and all. Pareho pa nga ng name yung LJ ko sa Old Xanga ko e. I dunno. I'll think about it.

Tsaka, medyo mahirap pictures dun. Kelangan ko muna i upload sa photobucket tapos tsaka ko lang sya maeembed and all. So, I'm not sure yet. We'll wait and see. Baka yung next entry ko, it'll probably say that I've moved or something.

**

And yea, I just wanted to say that I will be on a hiatus. I don't know when I'll be back but I will be, that is when I have things to say and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home