Wednesday, October 03, 2007

WORLD HISTORY.

I am telling you guys. World history is the best class ever. I got paired up with Connor today. Haha. :]] And we had this group quiz and our other member didn't really answer his part I answered all of it. So I said..

ME: I know this better than you.
CONNOR: Yea she does. Haha. <-- he really laughs here

And then this other time.. I passed him our papers so that he'd submit it forward.

CONNOR: *Looking at me* So I guess I'm going to turn this in..?
ME: Yea. I want you to turn it in. You did nothing!

Oh, and I loved his shirt. It was so cute. Pink and purple, and it's a Paramore band shirt.

ME: I love that band. The one on your shirt.
CONNOR: Everybody keeps saying that.
ME: *SMILE*
Yea. I'm obsessed. What can I say.

**

Anyways, I joined Key club and I am gonna volunteer next October 13th to help children with special needs. Aren't I nice? HAHA. :]] But seriously, I love kids and all you have to do is like, play with them. That sounds fun. And I got a cool, cool bracelet. It's orange and it says.. "Inspire by example."

Anywho, I have got to go sleep now. I am sleepy. And I have to watch the 2nd episode of the 4th season of House later tonight.

:]

INSPIRE BY EXAMPLE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home