Saturday, September 08, 2007

Okaay.

So apparently all of you have been making this big deal out of my crush. Which is not fair since I have three. HAHA. :))

These are my classes by the way.

  • 1st period - PE I with Ms. Glass. I LOVE PE! My teacher is so fab. I have her twice in one day.
  • 2nd period - Algebra II with Mrs. Campbell. Okay, I like her just because she can pronounce my name. But she gives a ridiculous amount of homework. Like, 90 problems in one day?!
  • 3rd period - Health with Mrs. Eisen. I am liking this class because it's fun and my other crush is in here. His name is Scott. Haha.
  • 4th period - Journalism with Mr. Siqueiros. This is a really fun class. I am telling you. I feel like journalism is gonna be a good subject for me. This is where I got my first A+! Yey. Haha.
  • 5th period - PE II with Ms. Glass. DITTO!! I LOVE IT!!!
  • 6th period - English II with Mrs. Smith. Well, all I can say is that this teacher is a BITCH. I'm not even kidding. The only good thing about this is that I talk with my crush, Joseph. Like every class. HAHAHAHA. >:))
  • 7th period - World History with Ms. Rosero. I LOVE this subject. I got like all perfect scores in my quizzes. And this is where Connor is. Haha. He has long brown hair that falls around his face and it's really cute. And he has a piercing too. Haha. It's in his lip. So, so adorable.
  • 8th period - Chemistry with Ms. Doran - She's Filipino so I like this class. Haha. But she fails students though. But I started off great. I have A LOT of extra credits already. Haha.
A days we have periods 1, 3, 5 and 7. B days we have periods 2, 4, 6 and 8. It's alternated everyday. So it's good.

**

I wanna tell you about this goth guy. All my friends in PE I has this HUGE crush on him. Cause he's really goth, with black hair and black clothes and piercings. And, get this. He wears pink [read: PINK!] eyeliner around his eyes. I mean, how adorable is that? I dunno with you guys. But I like goth guys. Haha.

**

The homecoming dance is on my birthday. And I'm not gonna go cause NOBODY'S gonna ask me. I mean, are you kidding?! God.

**

I'm sick. Like, I think I'm gonna have a fever or something. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home