Thursday, August 30, 2007

SCHOOL!

This is to be edited this weekend.

WOO. XD

EDIT!

First day of school - August 27
It was off to a bad start. It was raining and I took it as a sign of bad luck. It was.
I met one friend that I sit on the bus with everyday. At first I like her, but now.. she seems to be a little bit immature. What's sad is that I had no one to sit with at lunch, so.. I didn't eat. There are thousands of students in Palo Verde yet no one bothered to say Hi. When I was walking back home, a girl from our neighborhood opened her window and shouted,
"What up, bitch?"
Which if you ask me is really rude and mean since I don't even know her!
2nd-5th day
Things actually got better. Thank God. I met someone, Filipino, that I could sit with. So now, things aren't so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home