Wednesday, July 11, 2007

X_X

Life has been terribly miserable here. And for that I can only say this: I wanna go home.

They told me that by coming here, our life would get better. But it hasn't, I know it's still early but we are already having problems financially and even within our own family. I'm bitter because here I don't have friends or anyone to talk to. So tell me, how is that better? I can't even see my old friends. Heck, I can't even talk to them. So, is my anger ill-founded or do you think I have a basis to be angry? I resent them and their so called way of making our lives better. I'll never get used to this, knowing that some place in the world there are people who actually love me, and yet don't even see me. I hate the lies they fed me. And most of all, I hate me for being me.

--

A/N: This rant was typed when said author was in a very, very, very bad mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home