Saturday, May 26, 2007

hey. :D

Went shopping last Wednesday sa Fashion Show mall. Heaven for fashionistas. Too bad I can't buy anything decent because everything there is so ridiculously expensive. $93 for a body bag? No way man. BUT!! I found Hot Topic. Hell-o. Heaven. XD Haha.

Anyways, hindi na daw ako mag aaral sa A-Tech because:

1. Enrolment was last January.
2. If I do enrol, the only elective class has something to do with computers and they don't want me studying it because apparently, it is useless for me since I'm going to medical school.

**

Season 3 na ng House dito. Season Finale na! Grr. Di ko man lang napanood yung ibang episodes. Tapos wala pang Veronica Mars dito.

ANTM marathons every Sunday though. Last Sunday, Season 1.

**

My lola's going to Europe for a month so we'll have the house to ourselves. Yes!!! >:]] We're moving out on July 1 sa apartment namin. $800+ a month. Whew. So much money which could be spent on buying books instead. Hahahaha.

Sa Spring Valley Highschool ako mag aaral. Is it me or may book na ganun yung title? Ah. Sweet Valley High pala. It was close though. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home