Friday, April 06, 2007

?

We're packing our things because we're already leaving. We're going to stay in our province for almost the whole summer. Can you say boredom? There's no computer there so expect no updates starting Friday.

Don't tell my dad I will be bored because he will eventually start yelling at us again. How fun.

PAULING:

Sorry. Hindi ako makakapunta enrolment. Sayang yung outing. Grr. I will miss all of you.

**

Swimming this Saturday in a private pool. I am so excited. Food catering this Friday because it's my brother's birthday. He is so spoiled.

**

Whilst packing my things, I saw a lot of things I haven't seen in a long time. It made me think about all the other things I will be leaving behind. That's just sad.

Oh, and Mark... walang pakialamanan kung emo-ish to. Freedom of speech, so shut up. Haha. I will miss you!

**

Ano ang english word for kinikilig? Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home