Thursday, March 15, 2007

campaign for real beauty.

I just love this day. I'm having too much fun.

That's bad. Really, really bad.

**

Exams will be over tomorrow.

Freedom at last. :P

**

Oh, and can someone lend me money? I need to buy that DVD now. HAHAHA.

**

Project Runway is love. I love this guy. I wish he didn't have to leave so soon.


He [She?] is Malan. And he is inspiring.

Teka, magtatagalog na ko. Ang hirap e.

Ganito kasi yun... Nung bata daw siya, meron siyang notebook kung saan nagsketch siya ng mga damit. Tapos pinakita niya sa Mom niya, pagkatapos ay binato lang nung Mom niya. She told him,

"You would never amount to anything."

So sad. He would prove to them that he would be someone. Kaya lang, natanggal agad siya. Grr. Angela, you should've been that person. Not Malan.

**

Grabe. Naaadik nako sa "THE OC". I didn't watch it before because I thought it was one of those "superficial" shows. Wala lang. :P

Sabi ni Summer...

"I love you this much. And I want to spend today with you. And the next year. And whatever comes after that."

AAAAHHHH.

**

I am insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home