Wednesday, March 07, 2007

X_X

I've had it with this blog leave, so from now on... I am officially back! HAHA. I missed this blog. And besides I have lots of time now that summer break is near. But before that, I still have to worry about the exams we have. Which is stupid really. I hate exams.

**

I am going to be so sad when we leave. There are lots of things I still wanna do and there's just not much time. Grr.

**

One of the guards told me...

"Tima, ma mimiss ka namin pag umalis ka na."

Aww. I didn't know I was valued that much. It made my heart smile and it made me walk home in tears. Naluluha ako. And I hate that I can't do anything about it.

**

I stupidly erased my phonebook. Don't ask how. I'm so stupid at times.

**

Yet I fell hard for your imperfections.

**

I'm falling, deeper into you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home