Saturday, February 17, 2007

it was never meant to be.

I am deeply sorry for not posting. I've been too caught up in things I can't really talk about and I am just experiencing emotional turmoil... again.

**

The last week has been a roller coaster of emotions. I cried from Monday to Friday and there were a lot of people who saw me. ): No, it's not depression. No, it's not about love [partly, though I still can't say if I'm in love or what]. It's just that I will miss everyone when I go to the States, and there's a high percentage of us not coming back. And that sucks I tell you. That sucks big time.

I won't be able to say a proper goodbye.

I won't be able to talk to him and tell him stuff I haven't told him because I was too scared.

I won't be able to attend prom in MaSci.

I won't be able to have Prince as my prom date.

I won't be able to fulfill my dream of becoming the Prom Queen. [Yeaaa. Gay. >:))]

I won't be able to experience pre-prom jitters.

I won't be able to graduate with my batchmates.

I won't be able to be with them for the last two years in my high school life.

That is just freaking sad. ):

**

I received three gifts last Wednesday.

One from Krister, a very big, pink! star that says.. you're special.

One from Erald, a smaller version of Krister's only blue and says.. you're the greatest.

And one from my brother Jaycee, a bear which sings. Annoyingly I tell you. HAHA.

**

Such a sad week really. Last week was better, soo much better. I tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home