Saturday, February 03, 2007

Fun~

This day was so much fun! We practiced Les Miserables in Luneta and we had fun. Too much fun in fact. There are loads of pictures. But here are the ones I like LOVE best. (:


The actors of Les Miserables. I'm the third one, wearing black and red. (:

Hello, FATima! Haha. With Roniel and Jeric. (:

Because we are all gay one way or another. Haha.

The actors with their different poses. (:

I have no idea what I'm doing right here except that I know that I look extremely fat. :P

Jumping up -- Part 1, not much success. :P

Part 2. Still no progress.

Part 3. Si Roniel lang. haha.

Part 4. Malapit na! Haha.

Part 5 -- Isa na lang! [I look stupid. Haha.]

Part 6 -- Smashing success! Haha.

Sino yang nasa gilid na pa epal?! Haha. Takaw.

Because I love Jollibee. ♥

Yes. We do love Jollibee. I swear, passersby are staring at us. They must have thought we lost our minds or something, which isn't really the case. We're all born gay.. and autistic now that I mention it. Haha.

I am sooo tired. And stupid. Ha.

No Entr. Haha. Fat, get out of the WAY!! You're all bad. It says no entry and yet you're on the steps. Tsk. Bad Pauling.

Favorite pose. Haha.

I told you this is our favorite pose. Haha.

The bestest Ms. Universe's the world can ever have. Wow. Beauty Queens. :P

Naks. Haha.

Shocked/Pacute look. Whichever you prefer. Haha.

Because we are Beauty Queens. (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home