Saturday, January 27, 2007

a breakdown of what basically happened. :)

We had our Periodic Exams last Monday to Friday and it was hell. I failed Bio. :( And, Geometry was no piece of cake either. Fuck.

**

Wednesday was so boring and, annoying. We stood under the fucking sun when it was noon. Can you say "Hello, Skin Cancer"? And I look darker already.

**

Thursday was just so fucking annoying/frustrating/aggravating. Sorry to burst your bubbles, but apparently.. cheaters DO win.

**

Friday, was fun to say the least. I wish we could do it again. Coronation night, and this guy.. hinakot niya lahat ng awards. Amazing. :) He's my batchmate.





Adorable, and gorgeous. HAHA. :) Go Fronda. Sorry, he's taken. [Well, sort of]

**

I can't speak, because I have no voice from all the shouting and screaming I've done. Congrats to our teammates who won. :) Love you guys!

**

P.S. Watch our for The Simpsons Movie. Malapit na! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home