Saturday, January 20, 2007

practical presentation.

Last Thursday was just so much fun. I couldn't upload the videos yet to Youtube so we'll just have to wait and see. Pictures!


Roniel didn't want to take a picture but I did, so there. XP


Hah. I look so vaiin. Or gay. Whichever. Haha.


Me and my sister. Fun~


Mark was having so much fun with my butterfly wings. They all were. XD


I just love this picture. Dhea didn't know I took it. It's so.. awesome. Can someone edit it in Adobe and make it prettier? I just love it. XP Model=Sis/Dhea with Trisha.


With our Prima Ballerina, Jaycee! And no, he IS NOT gay. XP I am. Haha.


Jaycee's not gay. These two are. Haha. ^^


He's wearing make-up and a dress! How cool is that?! Haha.


I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to take a solo picture of my costume. Damn. It was so gay you would have loved it :)). Dhea's was a broadway type. XP


Er?

PAPA MARK!! HAHA.


Mark with THE WINGS. HAHA.


Dhea with her Broadway costume and THE WINGS. :)

All in all, a very fun day. Fun, fun, fun. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home