Tuesday, February 06, 2007

i wish.

Sometimes I feel like people don't understand me at all. Scratch that. I know that people don't understand me, but let me say this, I have my own reasons for doing what I do. So if I tell you I can't sing, I can't meaning I feel insecure about my voice. I always have these reasons but I don't really do anything about it. I feel I'm never going to be good enough.

And yes, I do have low self-esteem so don't lower it further by blaming me. I am just gonna turn out crying.

**

And..

I always look in the mirror, not because I'm vain or self-centered or what. It's because I hate how I look. When I look at other people, I can even never see their flaws, but when it's me.. it's flaws that all I see.

I've never felt good about myself, and that doesn't stop now. I never felt I was beautiful like my friends, because I AM NOT.

**

I sometimes think I put myself down too much. Ack.

**

Nasan na ba yung dating Fatima na laging leader?


Nasan na ba yung dating Fatima na laging nagsasalita sa harapan?


Nasan na ba yung dating Fatima na super responsible?


Nasan na ba yung dating Fatima na napaka trusted ng teachers?

Asan ka na ba?

Miss na kita e.



[EDIT!]

All my life, I pray for someone like you. And I thank God, that I finally found you. And I hope that you feel the same way too. And I hope that you do LIKE me too. (:

I'm happier this way. Sobra.

[/EDIT!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home