Tuesday, March 13, 2007

cause of death: hunger

Exams are killing me.

Isn't it bad enough that we have to study it once, and now we have to learn it all over again?

This sucks.

**

I badly have management issues. I plan and then I don't do it at all.

I've been planning [for weeks] to actually watch Princess Hours and see what all the hype is about. Pero until now, I haven't watched it.

I've been planning to buy a DVD of Desperate Housewives, hanggang ngayon wala pa. [Let's blame this one on cash, or lack thereof.]

I've been planning to tell him for weeks now. I still can't do it. I'm scared.

Snaps for me, for being such a procrastinator. Ack.

**

I am seriously going to die. I am so hungry.

I actually planned to go out of the house to buy food but rather, I'm in front of the computer... go figure.

**

Ang corny ng Tabulas. [Peace!]

You actually have to host the picture first before you can upload it?!

Too much hassle.

Gah.

**

FOOD.I.WANT.FOOD.damnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home