Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Woot.

People are too overly eager for summer. For Pete's sake, it's summer! It comes every year!

I mean, what is there to like about summer?

You're hot. You're sticky and you're sweaty. And your skin burns and you get dark. Like hello, nobody wants that. [Except if you want a tan that is. But I don't. So there.]

It's not that I'm against summer, I just think that people give too much attention to it. It comes every year, that won't change.

And global warming's greatly affecting the heat. Is it just me, or is it getting hotter every year? Crap. This is crap.

I am not a fan of summer. I like cold, rainy days better.

Winter, here I come.

**

School is almost over. This is just sad.

I don't want it to be over yet cause that means having to leave everything behind pretty soon. And I don't like it. I'm still in denial about the fact that we have to leave for good and summer is not doing anything to cheer me up.

I wish it was February again. Why? Because I loooove February. Haha.

**

There are no classes tomorrow and I am psyched.

DVD marathon! Woot. XD

**

I watched "The Lakehouse" today, and it was amazing. I love, love, love, love, love it. I think it might replace "The Notebook" as my all time favorite movie. Haha. I love sappy movies. They make me cry.

**

You have to let me, let go of you.

Ack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home