Saturday, March 17, 2007

How stupid.

I apparently tear my calf muscles and I can't walk properly. It hurts, it hurts so much. I did this yesterday when I was stretching and then, "BAM!" It hurts so much I can't even stretch out my legs and it looks as if my leg is disfigured. One part is hollow. Nakalubog. It was scary. I had to endure at least 10 minutes without being able to straighten my legs up for fear that it would hurt. And hurt so much, it did.

Meron pa ngang pasa e. So, it might mean that it bled inside. Fun noh?

I am such a klutz. I am so prone to accidents so don't be alarmed. It's just a normal day in this life of mine.

Practice for the dance later and I think I could dance na. It didn't hurt so much like it did yesterday. Yaaay. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home