Friday, March 16, 2007

It would be better if you just shot me.

For some stupid reason, I can't access my stupid Cbox. Damn it. I am planning to put up a new one. But we'll see. I can see all of your tags but the area where I'm supposed to write my name and the message is not showing up, so there.

**

Exams are finally over. Thank God.

Now all we have to worry about is the stupid clearance. Which I don't really need because they're already saying that I won't enroll for the next school year, so yeah.

I hate clearance week. It's so freaking hectic.

**

We're gonna practice tomorrow for Hataw 2 because we want to clear MAPEH. Tomorrow's gonna be so fun. Pictures, I promise.

**

I am falling in love with Incubus. Haha.

**

I am going to shop for stuff tomorrow. Like that notebook I saw [remember Jana? Yung black and red] It's awesome. That is gonna be my remembrance notebook. I'm gonna let them write in it. And then I am going to bring a white t-shirt and let them put stuff there. And that's the shirt I'm going to wear when we go to the US. I swear.

Nakakahiya nga lang, muka akong squatter. Pero ayos lang. Pakapalan na lang. HAHA. Kaya ko to!!

**

This is my newest picture and I love it. I want to be a Japanese doll. Er, I wanna look like one. Plano ko bago ako pumunta ko sa US, paparebond uli ako tapos bangs sa harap na super straight.



See? It's love I tell you.

**

Nagpapakarebelde na ko.
I might as well. Malapit naman na kami umalis.

I'm planning to add 3 piercings on my right ear.

Sino gusto sumama?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home