Saturday, March 17, 2007

All my life.

We didn't really do anything productive during that practice but I loved every bit of it. It was one of the few bonding moments Pauling has. And since everybody seems to be doing something like this, I will follow suit. (:



II-Pauling. A group of unique people. We were meant to be. Supposed to be.

Ehem. (: In alphabetical order:

  • Paul - The annoying know-it-all. I actually used to call him that because his smartness annoys me so much. He's really really good in Science, and he's nice. He's not a backstabber like someone I know.
  • Jeric - The poltergeist. I love this guy. He is just really nice and puts up with my craziness. He's family!
  • Rey - We're not really close, and I've never been real nice to him but, there. [Maldita ako.] Nagpapakopya pa rin siya sa IA. HAHAHAHA. ((:
  • Philip - BIBOI!! He's so cute. I love him. He is funny and really nice to be with. Makulet. Sister's twin.
  • Mark - I hate this guy. Haha. He's my brother but at times he really gets to me. Mayabang kasi. Naiinis ako minsan. Haha.
  • Jaycee - Kuya ko to. (: 3 lang silang lalaki na naging super close ko dito. Siya, Mark at Krister. I love them. Kapatid ko sila. ♥
  • Jason - We're not close. Pero at times, I feel sorry for him. Wala lang. Peace na tayo Josol. :P
  • Erald - I like making fun of him. Hindi siya pikon di katulad nung 3 kong kapatid. Haha.
  • Prince - He's my son. And I love him. Ang kulit nito.
  • Fermin - That whore. Haha. Joke lang. Lagi kong inaasar tong si Fermin e, pero mabaet to.
  • JM - I love this gay, este guy. Siya yung kasama ko nung 1st quarter. (:
  • Krister - Pikon to e. GENIUS sa math, sobra. Bad din to. Nang-aaway lagi. :P Haha.
  • MJ - Di kami close, feeling close siya. Pero ayos lang. Lagi inaaway ni Roquel. Haha.
  • Jayvee - Tabal! Ang galing nito kumanta. Annoying at times though.
  • Daniel - Mabaet. Tsaka, makulet din. Haha.
  • Roniel - Pinaka magaling sumayaw sa Pauling. I lab him. He's mine.
The girls:

I've never been ostentatiously close with them, pero I love them. I tend to stay with the boys. Boyish e.

  • Sherly - Ang haba ng hair nito. Haha. Maganda kasi masyado. Haha. Angaling pa kumanta. Angaling din sa math.
  • Ellaine - Makulet, akala mo sa una masungit pero masaya kasama.
  • Dhea - Ang Deeyosa na Pauling. Sister ko. Ganda. Abogado din. Haha.
  • Dana - Galing kumanta.
  • Patricia - Er, hindi kami close e.
  • Trisha - Kinukulit ko pag katabi ko. Makulet din yan.
  • AKO - Diyosa din. HAHAHAHA. >:) Natawa ako sa sarili ko.
  • Geneva - Genius. Leche. Haha. May alam ako sayo... :P
  • Noriko - Ohayo! Er, makulet to. Haha.
  • Alyssa - Oye! AJ ROSE! Makulet to. Mahilig sa anime.
  • Romaisah - Kikay! Haha. Ankulet.
  • Keesha - Sister. :P Whatever. Haha. Lab ko to.
  • Floriane - MAINGAY. SOBRA. Mahilig sa anime. Haha.
  • Edda - Kumakanta siya. Period.
  • Arlene - Genius din. Haha.
  • Jana - This is my lab. Classmate ko din siya nung 1st year. Magaling na artist. (:
I want to instill all of our smiles, laughters, cries and pain in my mind.

Hindi ko malilimutan ang II-Pauling 06-07. Grabe. Mahal ko kayo. You made my [quite possibly] last year in Masci very memorable. Very memorable indeed.

THANK YOU SA LAHAT!

:*

**

Ack. Here are the pictures I promised. Sorry. Konti lang. (:


Muka akong tanga. Hahaha.


Jayceeee~


Roniel is just adorable. Haha.


Dhea and her signature pose. Haha. Watch out for her, she's going to join the Candy Teen model Search.





Hot. ((:


Us + 4. Konti lang kaming pumunta.

I LOVE IT. ♥
Go Pauling. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home