Thursday, April 19, 2007

Nakakapagod. (:

I'm in my cousin's house using their internet and I can say that this is heaven. The computer's slow though. Anyways... ang hirap ilagay sa tagboard. Nahihirapan ako, so dito nalang. Ok.

ATE LAU: You're welcome. It was nice SMS-ing with you. :P
GIO: Thanks. I won't be able to link you yet cause the computer here sucks, but I will. Soon. I promise.
DIANA: Ang sad nga e. Madaming umaalis e.
TARA: If I know correctly, walang exact english word for kinikilig e. Tinuro samin ng Pinoy teacher namin, diba Pauling?
JEM: Thanks for dropping by.
ANNA: I can't believe it too. But it's true.
MARK: Opo Mark. Walang kalimutan. Friends Forever. Haha. Yung gift mo sakin nasa box na. Dadalhin ko sa states. Haha.
LARA: Yup I'm going. Haha. I will update every week siguro. I'm not sure. My last name is Gonzales.
ROMINA: 09173961331 Haha. If you people wanna text me, include your name cause I wasn'tborn with clairvoyant skills. :D
KIM: Yup. Future ex-mascian. Haha. Sure sure. Pero I also won't be able to link you yet k?
PHILIP: Online ako ngayon. Di kita naabutan. Dito ako sa nueva ecija.
GERARD: That sucks men.
MAE: Miss you too.
AICA: Thanks for dropping by.

That's it. See you next week. [Probably.]

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home