Friday, May 18, 2007

so.

We're currently living in my lola's house here in Las Vegas and I don't think she likes it one bit. Sometimes I can see flashes of annoyance on her face. Or it might be just my overproductive imagination. Whatever.

We're still looking for some place to live so we're saving our money. Right. I keep spending dollars like there's no tomorrow. I think Ate Laurene is right, waste money on good books. There's nothing better to do here honestly. I'm so freaking bored. Good thing I do chores or else I might've died of boredom, though I've read that it is physically impossible to die due to boredom but whatever.

My brother's waiting for me to do the dishes so I have to go. Honestly, what would they do without me? ;)

HAHAHAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home