Wednesday, September 19, 2007

COMP LAB

PE II:
I freaking ran a mile! It's 4 laps around the track and field and my legs feel like dead weight. It's like I can't even walk anymore.

WORLD HISTORY:
We had our pictures taken for the yearbook and I asked if I could see it, and they said no. Which sucks cause I'm paying for it and I should see it cause I wanna know if it's any good. The photographer said I looked pretty. But I won't believe her. She doesn't look believable. Haha.

This conversation happened in History.

ALLEGRA: Flags of the World. I had a hard time looking for the US flag.
ME: Where is it?
ALLEGRA: The bottom, 2nd from left.
ME: Where?
ALLEGRA: There!
CONNOR: At the bottom. To your left, then the second one.
ME: *squinting*
DAKOTA: Go to the bottom. Then the 2nd on your left.
CONNOR: Dude, can't you see it? I could totally see it.
ME: I can see it. But it's fuzzy.
DAKOTA: Can't you see it?
ME: I can. But it's unclear. *squints a little more*

Haha. They are so paying attention to me. Actually, sumasabat lang sila nyan. Pero whatever. Hahahahaha. :]]

And then we went to the computer lab and Dakota and I are in the same group cause he's right in front of me. Then, when we were doing our work, he kept turning off my monitor. So I was like, "WTF?" And then I freaking punched him in the arm.

And I kept punching him cause I was bored, and he said, "OK. Let's stop with the hitting."

Then I said, "But I wanna hit you." :]

And this really sad conversation went up..

DAKOTA: So, I heard in the Philippines, when you get in a fight you can just pay the cops off.
ME: *laughing*
DAKOTA: Is that true?
ME: Yea..
DAKOTA: Why?
ME: Cause people there are corrupted.

SAD!!!

And I dunno if it's true but I overheard this convo..

THEM: Is it true you have cancer?
DAKOTA: Yea. :]
THEM: Why joke about it?
DAKOTA: Well.. why not?

SADDER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home