Thursday, September 13, 2007

STALKEERRRR.

Okay. So today, I had a crush on this other guy. And you wanna know why? Because he is like perfect in my eyes. Haha. :)) Okay, so he's funny, smart and good-looking. Like, what more can you ask for? He wants to join the military too. I don't know, I'm confused but I just like him as a friend cause he's really really nice. And we had a group work today and he's my groupmate and I also sit beside him, and we had tons of fun. He was really funny, cause we kept telling him to do everything. It was like..

"Dakota, do this."

"Dakota, pick up the pens."

"Dakota, throw that away."

And he kept complaining all through out and it was really funny. You should've been there.

**

Okay, so today I am officially a stalker. I found Dakota's myspace page and added him cause I know his last name. And I looked at his friend if I can see Connor and I did! But I can't add him because I have no idea what his last name is.

Here are their myspace pages. You can look for pictures. But let me tell you.. Dakota does not look good in this pictures. He's no photogenic I think. He looks better in person. But whatever.

Dakota's myspace --> LINK

Connor's myspace --> LINK


EDIT!
I just found another myspace page for Connor. Not sure if it's him but the picture he has on this one, is old. He doesn't look like that anymore. His hair is straighter and longer. But he's cute on here too. :D

LINK


ARR. See for yourself.

Oh and haven't you guys noticed that all my past entries have been about boys? I AM BOY CRAZY. This is gonna stop right here though. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home