Saturday, September 22, 2007

FREEZING. BRR.

Can you imagine how cold it is in Vegas? Well.. It's so cold, even one jacket can't completely protect you from it. I swear, ever since this Monday it's been starting to get colder everyday.

**

And I didn't get in trouble, which mean Dakota did. I dunno if he's mad at me though. :]]

**

And I realized I should get more involved in school, like join a club or something cause after school.. I have nothing to do at home. Plus, extracurriculars look good for college applications. I wanna join a Battle of the Brains club that competes and all, and I also wanna do some volunteer work. I dunno. I think registrations for club are over. The reason I wasn't able to go was that I didn't have anyone to go with me. Pathetic reason but I feel uncomfortable going to something without someone with me. I dunno why.

**

Bagong picture ni Connor. Hopefully, he doesn't look gay here. Haha. :]]


He looks retarded though. Haha. :]]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home