Monday, October 08, 2007

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND.

Last Thursday midnight, [Western Standard Time] I called the Philippines. It didn't go as nice as I would have liked it but it's okay I guess. The connection was bad, the card freaking lied -- I was still supposed to have 21 minutes to talk but we only talked for like, 6 minutes -- and I wasn't able to properly talk to people. Oh well.

**

SATURDAY:

I got my own computer! So, so happy. :]] My grand aunt gave us the money to buy it so yea. Haha. I wish I could've gone to Bellagio or something. I wanted to go to the Venetian hotel because they have a Spongebob ride there. It's 4D or something. Haha.

SUNDAY:

Yea. That's today when I'm making this post. I think I'm gonna have my hair straightened today. Haha. That would be awesome. :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home