Saturday, November 10, 2007

HIGH SCHOOL

I have this so-called "friend" in PE II who's pissing me off.

MONDAY:
We volunteered to play volley tennis since there aren't enough rackets to play tennis. We thought that it'd be fun and it actually was. Only Beth --my "friend"-- was getting annoyed with Becca because Becca wasn't playing by the rules and she kept doing stupid stuff. But come on, rules are boring. Me and the other people thought it was funny though. Apparently, Beth didn't think so.

WEDNESDAY:
We were first to the rackets so we played tennis, me and Beth on the same side of the court. This is the day that she pissed me off so bad I wanted to strangle. Which of course I did...

IN MY HEAD. Haha. Anyways, she went on bossing me around, asking me to pick up the ball so that she can use them. I did pick up the ball cause I'm just kind like that and all. And there was one time, I picked up the ball and she told me to give it to her so she could serve and I told her that I was gonna serve it. She rolled her stupid eyes at me and then said that I wouldn't even be able to hit it over the net. But I did. And she UNDERESTIMATED me. And the ball that I served went to the correct side of the opposite court too. X_X

FRIDAY:
Not enough people volunteered to play volley tennis, so the substitute teacher picked us and Beth was like... "Please. I'll do anything just not to play with Becca." O_O BITCH! Everyone was like pissed off at her and Becca said that not a lot of people like her [Becca], but Lauren --Becca's friend-- said that there are more people who don't like Beth because she's a bitch and can't get over herself. While we were walking to the court, AMANDA said that Becca made the game fun. Then Beth butted in saying that..."No. She makes it stupid." And then Amanda replied that..."No. That's bullshit Elizabeth. She made it fun. Rules are boring." And Beth just rolled her eyes. So in the end, Me, Becca, Lauren and Amanda played tennis and Beth and some other people played volley tennis.

And I swear I had so much fun. Lauren and Becca are so funny! All in all, even though I got hit twice [side of my face and shoulder] by the tennis ball, I had the most fun I've had in months.

**

You see, I can't really ditch Beth because she's a bitch and she's just gonna be mean to me all year if I do that. Plus, I don't know who to go with. I mean, I like Becca and all but I feel out of place with her and Lauren. And Amanda hangs out with someone else so.. yea. And my greatest friend ever, Jessica told me that I should just suck it up and try to pretend that I like her.

HIGH SCHOOL'S MESSED UP. BITCHES ALL AROUND. X[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home