Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAHAHA

I just had my hair rebonded last Sunday and I sat there for 5 freaking hours. This is what I look like now.



**

October 29th -- Monday

During English, Joey the guy who sits in front of me had this to say about my hair.

JOEY: What did you do to your head?
FATIMA: I got it straightened. Why?
JOEY: Aren't you Asian?
FATIMA: Yea, but I don't have naturally straight hair like other Asians.
JOEY: Yea I know. I'm half Chinese.

And he talked about other things and I forgot what they were but his comment made me happy. He's like the only guy who ever said anything about my hair. And that made me happy because I am somewhat obsessed with my hair. HAHAHA. Yes, I am shallow like that.

**
October 31st -- Halloween

I didn't go trick-or-treating I just stayed at home and gave away candy. But it was fun. I got to see all the cute little kids dressed up and they were so adorable. I only handed out candy until 8:30 pm though because I got tired and all and I wanted to go to sleep really badly.

**

November 3 -- Friday

Some guy went up to me during lunch after I went out from the bathroom and was about to go to my English class. Then he said the weirdest thing.

GUY: Hey! Do you know that kid? In the blue shirt? He likes you.

And I was thinking to myself, "WTF? If this is a joke, it is not funny." And then he kept pointing to his friend and I said...

FATIMA: Okaaaaay.... O_O I didn't even see him.
GUY: You didn't? There he is. He has short hair and is wearing the blue shirt.


And I kept looking. And when I still didn't see him [the hallway was kinda dark] I walked away, happy to be eating my granola bar in peace. HAHAHAHA.

IF THAT WAS A JOKE, THAT'S MEAN AND I'M GONNA KILL HIM.

They didn't realize that now is not the time to be making jokes like that cause I am emotionally drained and I just came from a really tough situation. I am gonna talk about it probably next week. I don't think I can fully relate what I'm going through right now.

ON THE SAME DAY HOWEVER... Joey talked to me and told me a story about himself. Seeing Avenged Sevenfold live and all and how he's injured and stuff. This guy is really vain I am telling you. He straightens his hair and asks me how it looks like. There was one time he asked if his hair looked soft and I said no. And he said that it is. And I just kept looking at him. Haha. He's crazy about his hair.

Like me. :]]

**
My friend in PE class left Las Vegas today and she moved to California. It was sad. I mean, I only knew her for a couple of weeks but I really like her and she's like one of the few friends that I have.



BRITTNEY CARDINALLI, I'M GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home