Saturday, October 13, 2007

YO.

I am so proud of myself. Congratulate me. Haha. First of all, I had the highest score in Chemistry out of all the 4 classes my teacher has. And they're all Juniors, I on the other hand is a Sophomore. HAHAHAHA.

And, in PE, my talents [?] in volleyball have been recognized. When we were asked to play the other teacher's best team, our teacher, Ms. Glass came up to me and said.. "Fatima, get up there and play."

"WHY?"

"Because you can serve really well."

HAHAHA. Yea. I'm great. Haha.

**

We had a test in Health for CPR and I'm pretty sure I killed it. So that means I am going to get CPR-certified. Haha. Which is weird since I had a dream last night about a man collapsing and I had to do CPR and he lived. Haha. I'm already paranoid about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home