Friday, December 22, 2006

trigger happy.

If there's such a word like trigger happy, is there a word trigger sad? Which sounds absolutely horrible if you ask me.

I got what I wished for, Veronika Decides to Die. But not the other ones. I seriously want my mom to go home. This sadness is just too much, and to think it's Christmas.

And I-Benevolence people who didn't go today, I seriously dislike you at the moment. What the F happened? Why didn't you guys attend? That was seriously irresponsible and annoying of you. And for your information, Mrs. Felicerta was greatly disappointed. Gah. Ingrates. I am just freaking annoyed at the moment.

And for that person who tried to give me a gift but I didn't accept it [wtf is wrong with me?] I'm terribly sorry. Believe me when I say I was just kidding when I did that. Seriously.

And can someone buy me the silicon something from humor post for the 2GB iPod? The angel one. It is just so terribly cute~

XD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home