Tuesday, December 12, 2006

This is the story of a girl..

who cried a river and drowned the whole world. =c

I'm still hung up about last Sunday. It was just so much fun. Too much adventures in one day. It's just annoying because I didn't get to watch Happy Feet. Aww. XD

And this freaky guy keeps texting me and won't stop bothering me. I told him to give it a rest already, but he won't freaking stop. Thank you so much cousin.. this is all your bloody fault.

You could just go to hell right now and I won't bloody give a damn. That's how much I love my cousin. She's just bloody annoying and frustrating these days. I swear, one of these days I am going to kill her.

Okay, maybe not. I would if I could be bothered, but I'm just too freakin tired.




"And just then did she realize, she truly did love him. No, she loves him still."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home