Sunday, November 26, 2006

tsk.

It's amazing how people can change in just a matter of months. I'm not talking about myself so leave me alone.

Anyways, I know these two [different] girls. They used to live here in the Philippines and they migrated there about a year ago. They live separately. Basta, they're two different people that by some twisted turn of fate, both changed dramatically. They went from this two very simple girls to two extremely vain/conceited people. I'm vain too but not in that sense. Okay, so maybe there's nothing wrong with that but I feel when I see their pictures that I don't know them anymore. Which is sad when you think about it.

Man, I grew up with these two people. How saddening is that?

I miss both of them. I miss the old them. =c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home