Friday, November 24, 2006

One hell of a week.

The week has finally ended. It was a very long week. A very looooong week. And knowing you, you can't possibly bear how boring this post will be. I know I can't.But seeing as I don't want you lot to suffer. Here's a breakdown of what happened.

  • Monday was exhausting. I had a really huge headache. Fucker that.
  • Tuesday was spent listening to boring hours of math. Take 6 hours. Wow.
  • Wednesday, forget wednesday. Boring.
  • Thursday, ditto thursday.
  • Friday, apparently "naipit yung ugat" on my foot. And you can't possibly fathom how much it was hurting when I walked. My classmate asked me, "Fatima, on a scale of 1-10, how much does it hurt?" I answered, "8." Woah. It hurts a freakin lot.

Now tell me I don't have a high threshold for pain. Take that. ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home