Tuesday, December 19, 2006

All I want for Christmas is you.

I've decided to turn over a new leaf. I know it's too early for New Year's resolutions but must we really wait for New Year to change? I mean, isn't change inevitable? Sooner or later, we have to accept the fact that we need to move forward.

Anyways, I've decided to be an environmentalist.

*crickets*

Okay, not the best reciprocation I've received but it's better than nothing. And I am seriously considering turning vegetarian.

*laughter can be heard from the audience. not the hey-i'm-gonna-shut-up-now kind of laugh but the i'll-laugh-till-i-can't-laugh-no-more kind of laugh*

What? I now find the slaughter of animals repulsive. And since I think I failed our test in Biology, I need to freaking bring a specimen.

All together, eww.

It's not that it's disgusting, it's more the fact that I don't wanna kill any poor animal. That's just sad.

And besides, I really need to lose weight. I mean, have you seen ME?! Nope, I'm guessing not. And it's not a big loss really. XD

And by the way, I really need someone to give me the book "VERONIKA DECIDES TO DIE". Gah. I need it. Like need in the sense that I'll-die-if-you-don't-give-me-this type of need. Waa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home