Thursday, December 21, 2006

New Year is a time for change.

And what great change it is.

I've been bothering my dad for the past week to let me have bangs. Fortunately, he did. :) I now have bangs, but damn it.. I look like.. gah! I don't know what I look like. For me it looks okay, but for others.. it might not. And that sucks cause I'll be hearing comments behind my back that I look like a freak. So much for Christmas.

*~*
ANSWERS!

Q1: If you know a woman who's pregnant who had 8 kids already, 3 were deaf, 2 were blind and 1 was mentally retarded not to mention she has syphilis [it's an STD] would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Q2: It's time to elect a new world leader and only your vote counts, here are the facts about the 3 candidates:

Candidate A:
- associates himself with crooked politicians
- consults with astrologists
- had 3 mistresses
- chain smokes and drinks 8-10 times a day

Candidate B:
- he was kicked out of the office twice
- sleeps till noon
- used opium and drinks a quart of whiskey everyday

Candidate C:
- he is a decorated war hero
- a vegetarian, doesn't smoke and drinks occasionally
- never cheated on his wife

If you chose NO TO ABORTION, congratulations. You just didn't kill Beethoven. :)

If you chose Candidate A, nice job! You voted Franklin Roosevelt as the new world leader.

If you chose Candidate B, good work! You just voted Winston Churchill as the new leader of the world.

If you chose Candidate C, congratulations! You just voted Adolf Hitler as the new world leader.

P.S. For all those who gave me gifts, and are planning to give me presents, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! XD

P.P.S

DEAR SANTA,
I have not been good this year. So don't bother coming to our house unless you will give lots of presents for my brothers.

[P.P.]P.S. We don't have a chimney anyways so it's really out of the question.

Love,
Fatima

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home